- Public Release 1, December 2011-December 2012 Surveys
- Public Release 2, January 2013-December 2013 Surveys
- Public Release 3, January 2014-December 2014 Surveys
- Public Release 4, January 2015-December 2015 Surveys
- Comprehensive Profile Survey (Demographic Variables for All Panelists Recruited through November 2015)
- Codebook -- The TAPS documentation is sorted three ways below to aid you in locating information.
- Technical Report -- The technical report gives information on response rates, sample sizes, how to use weights, variable name explanation, etc.
The Dataverse Network supports the sharing of open data and enables reproducible is a repository for research data.
The weightTAPSPACK subsets The American Panel Survey (TAPS) data by outcome and covariates, models the attrition rates, imputes data for attrited individuals, and finds weights for analysis. It is currently available on CRAN. Full documentation can be found at https://cran.fhcrc.org/web/packages/weightTAPSPACK/index.html
For questions and comments regarding the package, please contact Michelle Torres. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
TAPS Survey Screenshoots
TAPS Survey Data by The Washington University, Weidenbaum Center on the Economy, Government, and Public Policy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at taps.wustl.edu.